CHEVROLET

You must know this one day  

Friday, November 18, 2011

call me crazy I will not be angry
you said I was stupid, I was not angry
You may say I'm sick, I would not be angry
you say I'm nasty and I'm not angry
but don't you ever say I don't love you ..
I admit that I was going crazy because of your love
I was a fool 'couse i'd ever leave you first
I have approached other people sick while I love you
I wicked have to sacrificing someone else lovebecause I love you too much
and until recently had .. I could never forget you
the fact is I really do love you
Dear ...
you are my life .. you are my lamp on each side of the darkness of my life
you are my patience as well as my strength ..
if you are impatiently waiting for me ...
maybe God has destine us so
and surely God had planned something better than something we have ever planned earlier ..

if destiny else wills ..
you must know this one day ..
you are the only one I'd ever loved and forgive me if I'll have to try hard to forget you
to loving my wife who has God leave her to be mine..
for me, to loving you is the most beautiful thing I ever did.
because you are the beautiful gift from God for me.
may God bless this love
until the time brought us together in the bonds of love which justifies us..

Aamiin ..

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster