CHEVROLET

2nd Chance  

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

11 February, 2008

A year ago I left the man I loved, all because I was afraid of commitment. I had been hurt so many times before. I was so afraid of becoming close to him. I ran every time some one said they loved me...

Jesse and I didn't really talk for almost a year and out of no where he text me. He was having trouble with his girlfriend and didn't know what to do. I tried to help as much as I could but I noticed I was becoming very jealous of her.

Then one day he told me that he was done with his girlfriend because he was falling for a girl that was always there for him when he needed it. I didn't really pay attention to it.Then I started to notice his friends would call me his girl and his best friend and I sat down and talked while we were at a party.

I found out a lot that night. I waited a while to talk to Jesse about everything. I knew I had fallen in love with him I just didn't want to tell Jesse. Jesse invited me over to watch movies and hang out which wasn't something new. We had been hanging out a lot lately. 

We were sitting on his couch when the phone rang he got up to check who was calling he got a stern look on his face and sat down in front of me on the floor. I looked at him and asked if it was his ex. He kinda sighed and said yes. I gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek. He looked at me and asked his he could tell me something. Of course I told him yes He kinda smiled and said I love you. I was stunned I didn't know what to say. I knew I loved him to but was I ready to tell him that. Was I ready for that commitment. I smiled and Said I love you too.

Jesse and I have been together for about a month now and I"m so happy. I wasnt sure if I was ready for the commitment but I know now that I I love Jesse and I'm not about to walk away from him again.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster